Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Working through the TFS system a bit more, I am trying to clean up several minor issues.

1. I had errors on the ReportServer services site - compilation issue for reportservices.asmx. This is handled by the following blog. See the section on changing the assembly section of web.config.

2. The team site web parts regularly throw an error concerning ctl00oReportServer. This has been handled most effectively by Mike Attili.

3. Build Server wouldn't install. The install log only pointed to the lack of SqlServer based services. Since I am using a two-tier model this didn't make any sense. The answer turned out to be a Firewall/ICS dependency issue for 2K3 SP1 servers.

4. I am still trying to get an answer on the bug rate report...

An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)
Query execution failed for data set 'AreaPathPath1'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand)
The default members for the dimension 'WorkItem_FactProject' do not exist with each other.

5. I am also looking for a reason all my reports are empty. I have some hope that when cubes refresh overnight, I might see something new now that i fixed the web service.
Submit this story to DotNetKicks

No comments: